Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Dresses

Grandma Murphey got the girls beautiful Christmas dresses! Usually by the time we get home from church, we are so ready for nap time that we never get cute pictures of the girls all dressed up (and taking pics before 9am church..umm yah right!) But since it was their Christmas dresses, we attempted some pictures by our Christmas tree. With not the most cooperative subjects, I'd say a couple turned out alright! And when I look at them, I'm reminded how challenging it is to get a picture of only 2 kids! 
Thanks Grandma for the dresses! We had a wonderful Sacrament Meeting the Sunday before Christmas, with lots of beautiful musical numbers. Christmas music has to be one of my most favorite things about the season! Despite wrestling these two beauties (one of whom spilled Cheerios EVERYWHERE in Sacrament Meeting), we felt the Spirit testify of the divinty of our Savior, Jesus Christ. He really is the reason for the season and we are forever indebted to him for his life and sacrifice for us. 

No comments: