Saturday, June 14, 2008

Manti Pageant

Curt and I were in a get-out-of Provo mood, and he’d never seen the Manti Pageant before so we took a little drive south with my best friend, Lisa, and her fiancé. We got there a little early (almost 3 hours :)) but we were prepared with plenty of games! When the sun was shining it was beautiful, but when it went down, the mosquitoes came out and it was a bit too cold for shorts!! We even saw Joseph Smith’s wives. There were definitely lots of antis doing some crazy things. The pageant was excellent and we enjoyed it. Curt even managed to stay awake driving home…Quite the accomplishment at the end of a 50 hour work week averaging less than 5 hours of sleep a night! It was a fun night!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh looks like FUN!! I have heard a lot about that, but never really knew too much. By the way your heading picture, of you and curtis walking on the beach is PRECIOUS.

Jeff and Holly said...

So yesterday I was cleaning out some boxes and came across a picture of you and Curtis in front of the seminary building. I just had to laugh. I am so excited for you to get married!