Thursday, July 23, 2009

Counting Down!

In less than 4 weeks, I will be going here...
Where I will:
1. See our niece due on Aug 3rd, Sadie Ann James
2. Play with my fav little man Cooper
3. Help my sister and bro-in-law adjust to life with 2 kids
4. Hopefully see a bit of Philly
I can't wait!!!

In less than 4 weeks, Curt will be going here...
Where he will:
1. See our niece born July 24, Kylee Anne
2. Shadow a PT for more observation hours
3. Go boating with his bro-in law
4. Hopefully get some golfing in!
Even though we won't be together on our vacays, at least we'll both be gone at the same time (looking on the bright side of things) :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I am so excited too! Cooper can't wait to see you. Forward me on some pictures of the new little actually born niece!