Sunday, July 5, 2009

Manti Pageant

Those who know me know that traditions are very important to me. I am always thinking of new traditions that Curt and I can start in our family. We went to the Manti Pageant last year and decided to go again this year...I suppose that makes it a tradition! We picked up Lisa and Denis, got some not-so fast food at A&W and drove to Manti. We got there on early just so we could play some games and enjoy the beautiful weather. After a fun game of "Would You Rather" and "Yahtzee" we lounged for a few minutes before the pageant started. They put a lot of work into the performance and for the most part it is really good. A little cheesy at parts, but the overall message reminded me how grateful I am to be a part of this amazing Gospel and to know that my family will be together forever. That is the greatest blessing of all! We had a fun time with the Clayson's and Curt even stayed awake driving home while we all slept. (Thanks babe!) We had a really good time!

We did get a picture of the 4 of us, but I still have to get it from Lisa!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Not so fast, fast food...haha! Love it. I haven't taken our pictures off yet, remind me to send them to you...or I'll forget! Thanks for letting us ride with you, we had so much fun!

Alyssa said...

Fun fun! Wish we were there to go with you too! Love you!