Thursday, September 17, 2009

September Spending Spree!

It seems we have coped with the passing of Summer by doing what I do best..Spending Spree! Acutally, it's not that we actually went on a shopping spree or anything, we just chose expensive items to buy. We somehow lost our camera a couple months ago..honestly, it's nowhere to be found. We think we threw it away :( Those who know me know I can't live without a camera, so we had to get a new one! We got this little baby, and so far we're happy with it!

And can I just tell you our next purchase was a more difficult decision for us than buying a car... It was a bit harder to convince ourselves that we "needed" this:
We had been talking about getting a new TV as our Christmas present....So Merry Christmas to us! Now we can invite people over to play the Wii and we'll all actually be able to see what we're doing :)

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I didn't know you got a flat screen! Cool! That's going to be fun:)

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to see it in person in only like one hundred days (or something close to that! 84 till Spokane!) And, I mailed the pictures last night, so even the day I promised, or the day after...