Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh Baby!

We had an OB appt on Monday and it was so fun to hear our little baby's heartbeart again! I measured right on track @ 17cm @ 17 weeks! The Dr. found the heartbeat as soon as he put the monitor on me. 140 BPM! (It's a girl right?!) We set up our next appt which happens to be one that we are counting down the days for! On January 12th, we get to find out whether it'll be a boy or girl, blue or pink, Austin or Brooklyn, I think the ultrasound will make it feel a lot more real becuase right now, I mostly just feel fatter and more tired! So, put in your guesses because that's only..dun dun dun..3 weeks away!!

3 comments:

Kevin and Steph said...

That is so exciting! Our heartbeat was about 140 as well- and going along with the old wives tale, I think it will be a girl! I felt the same way- I thought finding out the gender would make it feel real, and it very well may for you! It hit me a couple weeks after. Lol. You look down at your stomach, and it's sticking out! And if you haven't yet, you will feel the kicks and that definitely a real feeling! Have fun, it'll be great!

Lori said...

Congratulations Ashley! I think you have a little Brooklyn on the way! Best of luck to you!

Kristen said...

I think it's a girl. They are the most fun, I think, although I hope to someday get a boy, too.