We had a fun Valentine's weekend! Friday night was Zupa's take out to eat during the Olympic opening ceremonies. I was just a little tired after a long day of work so I didn't make it to the end but it was nice to relax with Curt. Saturday we slept in and then went to the temple, the perfect place to celebrate our love! We didn't do anything too exciting on Saturday..probably the highlight was Costco where we splurged on some of our favorite things...a Huge Strawberry Cheesecake, Chicken bakes, beautiful fresh strawberries, and chocolate milk. And of course, we can't visit Costco without getting hot dogs (Curt's fav!) Curt was so sweet and did our massive pile of dishes, and then we set up the tent and camped out watching the Olympics! Sunday was pretty chill. We made a nice steak dinner and had my little brother over as usual. I didn't want flowers or chocolates or presents..I just wanted a weekend spent with Curtis without homework or work, and that's what I got and I loved every minute!

On another note, Curt got accepted to the University of Utah Physical Therapy program!
I am so proud of him and all his hard work in everything he does. I cannot wait to watch him be a daddy! He is already so cute talking to Brooklyn and he gets so excited when he feels or sees her moving around. I'm so blessed that I got to marry the love of my life! I love you Curt! Hope everyone had a great Valentines weekend!!!

On another note, Curt got accepted to the University of Utah Physical Therapy program!
I am so proud of him and all his hard work in everything he does. I cannot wait to watch him be a daddy! He is already so cute talking to Brooklyn and he gets so excited when he feels or sees her moving around. I'm so blessed that I got to marry the love of my life! I love you Curt! Hope everyone had a great Valentines weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment