As if trying to sleep during pregnancy isn't hard enough, I realized last night that having to sleep alone makes it even worse! Curt is gone doing interviews for the next few days and I slept horrible last night! I usually wake up several times a night (pretty sure I've always had some sort of a sleeping disorder), but last night I felt like I never really fell asleep until after 2am, and then I woke up at 4:55am..5 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. I HATE waking up right before my alarm goes off...it's just the worst! Needless to say I hope the next 3 nights go by fast!!
And in good news, we thought we had lost yet another camera since we had searched everywhere multiple times with no luck. As we were driving up to the airport yesterday, Curt reached under his seat hoping against hope (since he had looked there before) to find the camera, and lo and behold, there it was! So hopefully he will actually use it to take pictures of the campuses he is visiting...Since he doesn't have me there to force him to use it, I have my doubts but we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment