Apron:
This actually was a team effort. Alyssa and I started making it while she was here in January. Then she left, and the pattern didn't make any sense to me with my lack of sewing expertise. Finally, Curt got frustrated at how long it had been laying on the desk unfinished so he got out the sewing machine and got to work. I did help a little with the part that I could understand. This is the finished product...Curt promised me yesterday that he is going to make a diaper bag (upon the conditions that I buy fabric and the pattern. I'm excited for his next project :)
Picture Frames
They aren't perfect, so don't look too closely! But I really liked the idea. I think I'm going to hang them with ribbon onto a curtain rod and hang them on the wall in Brooklyn's room. Scrapbook paper and mod podge are amazing!
Brooklyn Blocks
I love these! I just have to put Brooklyn's name on them and mod podge over it and they will be done. I love the colors! She's going to have the cutest room.
Baby Bracelets
Alyssa taught me how to make jewelry last summer. I fell in love with baby bracelets! So when I got home, I collected all the supplies to make jewelry. I did a bit with it in the beginning, and then it all sat unused for a while. That is, until we found out we're having a girl!! I've only made these 3 since I obviously don't know how big she'll come out but I'm excited to make more after she is born.
I've decided recently that instead of being bored, I'm going to keep myself busy with little fun projects. Next, I want to make a block quilt. If anyone has any fun craft ideas let me know! I have lots of free time to fill!
I've decided recently that instead of being bored, I'm going to keep myself busy with little fun projects. Next, I want to make a block quilt. If anyone has any fun craft ideas let me know! I have lots of free time to fill!
2 comments:
Dude, you're makin' me look bad...you're WAY too crafty :) But I like it and Brooklyn is lucky! Everything you made is super cute!
Post a Comment