In order to apply to PT schools I need at least 100 hours of experience in a clinical PT setting. I volunteered for about 2 months at S.O.S. PT in Provo and got about 30 hours in. Well, it seemed like it was going to be tough to get in the rest of my hours. So I asked if they would be hiring anybody soon. They said they might be and would let me know. Well, within a week I had an interview and got a job at SOS! I absolutely love it there! The therapists are great and it is an awesome hands on experience. For the rest of summer I am just covering shifts that other Tech's can't work and I will be on the schedule starting in the fall. I am glad I chose to pursue PT, it is so fun and I love what I do. Glad I picked the right career!
1 comment:
We are glad you like it, that is what Dave is going to do as well, we need to work it out so you go to the same school so we can live by eachother!:)
Post a Comment